If all goes to plan, as of tomorrow Metrolink services on the Bury line will start using the new Abraham Moss stop, located about 250 metres north of the existing Woodlands Road stop. TfGMC are awaiting final approval to close Woodlands Road stop, but in the meantime its services will be cut to run between 10am and 4pm on Monday to Friday only. I took a little walk with my camera yesterday to take a few photos of Woodlands Road and Abraham Moss, one ready to open and the other on the way out.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 1 week ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 7 months ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 10 months ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 11 months ago
- Recap: all going on at the Salford Hub wp.me/p10uly-1Rv 11 months ago