If all goes to plan, as of tomorrow Metrolink services on the Bury line will start using the new Abraham Moss stop, located about 250 metres north of the existing Woodlands Road stop. TfGMC are awaiting final approval to close Woodlands Road stop, but in the meantime its services will be cut to run between 10am and 4pm on Monday to Friday only. I took a little walk with my camera yesterday to take a few photos of Woodlands Road and Abraham Moss, one ready to open and the other on the way out.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 2 weeks ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 1 month ago
- Recap: all going on at the Salford Hub wp.me/p10uly-1Rv 1 month ago
- More background information on Maytree and MCT situation provided by @backhousejones http://t.co/SAtzIAcDmr | http://t.co/sbcWqUs4z4 1 month ago
- RT @OfficialTfGM: Most of the #bus services formerly run by Maytree Travel are likely to be on the road again in the immediate future ht ... 1 month ago