Good news for Handforth and Wilmslow commuters: the 1804 service 130 from Manchester that was to be cut back to operate to Cheadle only will now continue through to Wilmslow – but tough luck if you live in Alderley Edge. The Arriva website states the change is from Sunday, but today’s journey had “Wilmslow” on the destination blind.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 1 month ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 8 months ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 11 months ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 1 year ago
- Recap: all going on at the Salford Hub wp.me/p10uly-1Rv 1 year ago