Over at East of the M60, Stuart took a trip on a new Metroshuttle service for Oldham beginning this week: a daily half-hourly service 400 to link to the rather remote temporary Metrolink stop at Mumps.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 2 weeks ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 1 month ago
- Recap: all going on at the Salford Hub wp.me/p10uly-1Rv 1 month ago
- More background information on Maytree and MCT situation provided by @backhousejones http://t.co/SAtzIAcDmr | http://t.co/sbcWqUs4z4 1 month ago
- RT @OfficialTfGM: Most of the #bus services formerly run by Maytree Travel are likely to be on the road again in the immediate future ht ... 1 month ago