With the Labour Party conference in town this week, there are diversions to bus services that operate via St. Peter’s Square until Friday – Manchester City Council website has the details, including a reference to the City Sightseeing open-top tour that hasn’t operated this year. Strangely, no such information on the GMPTE website. There are details of similar diversions for the Conservative Party conference in 2009 so we assume it’s an oversight rather than favouritism – or have free travelcards for delegates been the first casualty in the forthcoming spending review…? (Ooh, topical *and* satirical!)
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 3 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago