As we discovered thanks to a comment on an earlier story Mark Threapleton (pictured), the current Managing Director at Stagecoach Manchester, is to move to London to take over Stagecoach’s recently acquired bus company in the capital. We wish him well in his new role. His replacement at Manchester has been announced as Chris Bowles, who is currently the Managing Director at Stagecoach North West – operating bus services in Cumbria and Lancashire and making regular forays into Greater Manchester on routes to Bolton (125) and Manchester (X61) amongst others. He will be replaced in turn by Paul Southgate, who is a former MD of Stagecoach East Kent.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 3 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago