The results of the UK Bus Awards were announced on Tuesday: sadly neither of the shortlisted operators from Greater Manchester won the overall title, which went to independent Norfolk Green based in Kings Lynn. Stagecoach were however celebrating the fact that one of their employees, Darren Roe, was announced Engineer of the Year 2010 – the second year running that the company has walked away with this award. Congratulations to the winners, and indeed everyone who made the shortlist. We hope the bus operators of Greater Manchester can pull out all the stops for a top quality, award winning effort next year…?
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 4 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago