Miss the sights and sounds of the early days of bus deregulation, when Greater Manchester buses were orange and the city centre thronged with minibuses? Never fear, now you too can make your own little gem: simply print your own paper model, cut round the lines carefully, fold and glue (or sellotape) – then take a photo and upload it to the “I Made a Little Gem” group on Flickr. Let a thousand Little Gems blossom on the streets of Greater Manchester!
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 4 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 4 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago