If all goes to plan, as of tomorrow Metrolink services on the Bury line will start using the new Abraham Moss stop, located about 250 metres north of the existing Woodlands Road stop. TfGMC are awaiting final approval to close Woodlands Road stop, but in the meantime its services will be cut to run between 10am and 4pm on Monday to Friday only. I took a little walk with my camera yesterday to take a few photos of Woodlands Road and Abraham Moss, one ready to open and the other on the way out.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 1 year ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 1 year ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 1 year ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 2 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 2 years ago