There’s little worse than having to use a toilet on the train after a full day’s usage by members of the public. Northern Rail seem to be going to unusual lengths to improve their facilities if this photo is anything to go by. The toilet on one of the electric commuter trains out of Manchester Piccadilly has received this floral landscape on its wall. It doesn’t feature scratch-and-sniff capabilities, but certainly brightens the place up!
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 2 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 3 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 3 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago