We’ve been sent some photos from the recent launch of 15 new single deck buses operating on services 346 and 347 from Stagecoach’s Ashton depot – East of the M60 has already done a comprehensive write up. To celebrate the launch and to support Stagecoach’s annual environmental awareness “Green Week”, there’s also the chance to win a full year’s travel on the Stagecoach Manchester bus network. You’ll have to get your skates on though, as the closing date is midnight tomorrow (Thursday 26th).
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 4 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago