Remember System One’s Big Day Out contest, offering travel and spending money for ten local charities and organisations from Greater Manchester? The shortlist—which includes local dance groups, hospices and sports clubs—has been drawn up. You’ve got until midnight this Sunday (14th August) to vote for the winners, via Facebook, emails to BigDayOut@tangerinepr.com or by post to Nikki Girvan, Giant’s Basin, Potato Wharf, Castlefield, Manchester, M3 4NB.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 4 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago