A double helping of news from the region’s train operators: First Keolis have had their Transpennine Express franchise extended sometime between April 2014 and March 2015, up to an additional 3 years and two months; and meanwhile Northern Rail are to operate 22 extra carriages from December. Extension of the Transpennine Express franchise means that it could be re-let at the same time as Northern Rail, in a different form. The additional carriages for Northern will be in the shape of seven Pacers and four Sprinters.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 4 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 4 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago