Network Rail want to know what the public thinks about its plans to invest in the regions railway’s through their Northern Hub project – essentially the Ordsall Curve; new platforms at Piccadilly, Victoria and the Airport; and some capacity improvements in the form of linespeed and signalling improvements, with the odd passing loop and four-tracking to boot. They’ve also lumped in electrification and the redevelopment of Victoria station for good measure. To this end, exhibitions are being put on in various locations in Salford and Manchester from now until 22nd October 2011, or check out the Northern Hub website.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 3 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago