We thought we’d seen the last of the dreaded Central Trains livery – the watchword for travelling between Liverpool and Manchester in dirty sardine-cans – but we were wrong. Here’s one of the displaced diesel units from the Snow Hill route in Birmingham that is allowing Northern Rail to play pass-the-trainset. This one was on the 1725 Bolton to Manchester Victoria tonight, and features lovely cream and orange interior panelling that we suspect dates back to the eighties.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 2 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 3 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 3 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago