Last week, First Manchester introduced their first hybrid double deckers into service on routes 17/18 between Manchester, Middleton and Rochdale/Langley. They feature a revised livery of silver and pink which is in use on hybrid vehicles operated by First in Leeds and Glasgow. I managed one quick snap this morning, but on Flickr there are some much better shots by others. Some of the displaced double deckers can now be found on service 471 between Bolton, Bury and Rochdale.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 4 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 4 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago