Move over, Borismaster: it seems there’s a new Mancunian design if this bus clip-art from a FirstBus onboard poster is anything to go by. Full-length windows on the top deck will make it light and airy, though you may not want to wear a skirt. And if you’re my height (6’3″) you’re also better off downstairs as there’s much more headroom. The FirstGroup willow leaf lives on here, though in real life there are moves in Leeds on a new “local” FirstBus livery. This hasn’t achieved universal acclaim on the internet, though apparently it looks better in the flesh.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 2 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 3 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 3 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago