On my way home last night, I saw that two new smartcard readers had been installed near the ticket office at Manchester Piccadilly, next to the Northern Rail ticket machines on the main concourse. Please present what card where now? We wonder whether it’s linked to either East Midlands Trains’ smartcard or Virgin Trains’ ITSO testing. Answers on a postcard – or leave a comment below.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 1 week ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 7 months ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 10 months ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 11 months ago
- Recap: all going on at the Salford Hub wp.me/p10uly-1Rv 11 months ago