On my way home last night, I saw that two new smartcard readers had been installed near the ticket office at Manchester Piccadilly, next to the Northern Rail ticket machines on the main concourse. Please present what card where now? We wonder whether it’s linked to either East Midlands Trains’ smartcard or Virgin Trains’ ITSO testing. Answers on a postcard – or leave a comment below.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 1 year ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 1 year ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 1 year ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 2 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 2 years ago