The redevelopment of Altrincham Interchange (due to be completed in 2014) is slated to begin next Sunday with the demolition of the disused concrete footbridge linking the Metrolink station with the Stamford Quarter shopping centre. As a result, Stamford New Road will be closed over the next two Sundays and bus services will be diverted to operate from other bus stops. Further details can be found on the TfGM website.
Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 1 month ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 8 months ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 11 months ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 1 year ago
- Recap: all going on at the Salford Hub wp.me/p10uly-1Rv 1 year ago