Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 4 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago
Tag Archives: hybrids
TfGM has announced that replacement operators for most Maytree Travel services have now been found. As most services they operated were contracted rather than commercial, this must have made life a little simpler as existing timetables will be used. The … Continue reading
It doesn’t seem too long ago that I took a trip down to Salford Quays to view the new shuttle bus service between Salford Crescent and MediaCityUK, just over a year ago. News has emerged that the route is to … Continue reading
Whilst Spring hasn’t been much fun on the cost front – with both Stagecoach and Arriva raising fares to deal with the price of fuel, but First holding tight after their January revisions – good news on the environmental front … Continue reading
Last week, First Manchester introduced their first hybrid double deckers into service on routes 17/18 between Manchester, Middleton and Rochdale/Langley. They feature a revised livery of silver and pink which is in use on hybrid vehicles operated by First in … Continue reading
Network Rail have closed the main road between Bolton and Leigh from today until the beginning of December in order to replace the bridge over the railway line next to Atherton railway station – but there is some small comfort … Continue reading
Following on from Martin’s blog on Sunday, I struck out from Salford Crescent on my journey home this evening to check out the new Salford Quays Link bus service to MediaCityUK. Here’s some photos.