Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 3 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 4 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 4 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago
Tag Archives: network rail
No, it’s not an April Fool: the new footbridge at Salford Crescent really did come into use on Monday 1st April 2013 Forget the Northern Hub: it’s specifically Salford which appears to be the centre of activity on our railways … Continue reading
So what’s new for Greater Manchester in today’s announcement for railway investment? After all, we’ve already seen the proposals for the Northern Hub and the Ordsall Curve. We have “options” for two new through platforms at Manchester Piccadilly, capacity improvements … Continue reading
Network Rail plan to replace eight sets of points, renew 1,000 metres of railway line and move signalling and overhead power line equipment to match the new track layout in Wigan. When? From this Saturday (22nd October) and continuing through … Continue reading
Some details we pilfered from Network Rail’s travelling exhibition showing more details on the redevelopment of Manchester Victoria.
Network Rail want to know what the public thinks about its plans to invest in the regions railway’s through their Northern Hub project – essentially the Ordsall Curve; new platforms at Piccadilly, Victoria and the Airport; and some capacity improvements … Continue reading
Good news if you live in Chorley – heck, there has to be good news sometimes! It comes in the form of the new £6.8 million station Buckshaw Parkway, which opened on Monday and sees two regional Northern Rail trains … Continue reading
Network Rail have closed the main road between Bolton and Leigh from today until the beginning of December in order to replace the bridge over the railway line next to Atherton railway station – but there is some small comfort … Continue reading