Got a complaint?You want TfGM: we're just a blog!
- RT @MCRMetrolink: End of an era: The last two remaining T68s will make their final journeys between Bury and Abraham Moss today> http://t.c… 2 years ago
- Looks like these First buses spotted on Wilmslow Road are heading to the ex-Finglands depot http://t.co/q2t1TYwSe7 3 years ago
- Big news via @MENnewsdesk : Finglands looks set to be acquired by First Group: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/busin… 3 years ago
- Bookmark this! City Navigator is a beautifully simple way to plan your next public transport journey in Manchester manchestertransport.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/boo… 3 years ago
- Maytree replacements start to arrive wp.me/p10uly-1Sa 4 years ago
Tag Archives: rossendalebus
TfGM has announced that replacement operators for most Maytree Travel services have now been found. As most services they operated were contracted rather than commercial, this must have made life a little simpler as existing timetables will be used. The … Continue reading
It’s been a busy month for me with not much time for blogging: so apologies for not returning to this subject earlier. As promised however, here are the highlights from other bus service changes coming into effect this week, 29th … Continue reading
The impact of Wednesday’s public sector strike on transport in Greater Manchester shouldn’t be too great, given that most services are operated by the private sector. TfGM advise that Travelshops are expected to be closed and bus stations are unlikely … Continue reading
Following on from the news that Bu Val has been unable to operate bus services this week, Transport for Greater Manchester has arranged for other bus operators to run their contracted services.